Your shopping cart is empty!
How we protect your personal information
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
· You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
· We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format on request
· If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
· You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
· You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services